 Town / 4033
    Re: cornice —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Thanks for the compliment. I just looked at Brickshelf & saw the other cornice. Very impressive. I think I'll be borrowing it at some point. The dark grey seems to mellow out the bright green nicely. great job. Jonathan (22 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch)

        Re: cornice —Christopher Tracey
   (...) Yes it does. I only used the dk gray since I had several 1x2 bricks with technic pins in that color sitting on the layout. I think I will keep the scheme for the building. I wish that curve brick was available in an upside down version -- it (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch)

        Re: cornice —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) I look forward to seeing the window sill. It's funny, I build a lot of my buildings from the top down as well. A couple of them I built 'from the windows out'. (windows were made first.) Jonathan (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch)

        Re: cornice —Jason J. Railton
   (...) Me too - mainly because it's so hard to get a good selection of roof pieces. With my Brickley Station building, I re-built the roof over and over again, every time I found another dark grey slope hidden on a Star Wars model. Finally I was (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch)

        Re: cornice —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) do you have a link to this station you mention? Thanks Jonathan (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch)

        Re: cornice —Jason J. Railton
   (...) Yes - it's another entry to the ISSC. It's just a small rural station building, and you'll see my windmill too: (URL) put this up before, but it's entered under Trains, not Town. Jason J Railton (22 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch)

        Re: cornice —Jonathan Lopes
    (...) ah yes, I did see that. I like how you varied the brick color on the body of the building. I see how the roof would make you build it from the top down as well. Thanks for the link. Jonathan (22 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch)