 Town / 4005
  Re: Brickley Admiralty building - another ISCC entry

(...) Not bad...what you might like to consider is building a bit of a dock/harbour scene with the admiralty building as a central feature...I tried to do something similar with my meagre collection as a town entry [hopefully going up soon]. You can (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Brickley Admiralty building - another ISCC entry

(...) I do like that scene. I think it could do with another boat perhaps. I don't let the number of bricks in other people's collections get to me, though I did buy a few extra bulk packs just for that one. I like the way your buildings are small (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.town)