 Town / 3997
  All Mission Deep Sea Alpha Team now out at TRU

Went to TRU in Lawrenceville NJ. They had all the Alpha Team Mission Deep Sea sets available as well as others. When I say "others" it's because they still are restocking the Ogel Control Center that was supposedly discontinued. They had the new (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: All Mission Deep Sea Alpha Team now out at TRU

(...) Yeah, I saw the Ogel Control Center at a Super Target! Josh (22 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.town)