 Town / 3997
3996  |  3998
Subject:
All Mission Deep Sea Alpha Team now out at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 20:23:41 GMT

Went to TRU in Lawrenceville NJ.  They had all the Alpha Team Mission Deep
Sea sets available as well as others.  When I say "others" it's because they
still are restocking the Ogel Control Center that was supposedly
discontinued.  They had the new large Alpha Team Sub (188 pieces for $30.00)
and the Ogel Underwater base (478 pieces for $50.00)  The base didn't look
like it actually did anything but open up.  It's in the same size box as the
Control Center.

Jason.