 Town / 3990
Re: Three new MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 22:04:06 GMT

In lugnet.build, Thomas Main writes:
I finally had some time over the holidays to do a little building and picture
taking of some Lego models I've been working on.

Some time ago, I started work on an old-fashioned gas station.  Over the
holidays, I was able to complete it and take pics of it.  I also sent it in as
an entry to the 1st ISCC...not because it's a great model, but because I wanted
to take part in this coolest of contests.  Here's a link to the Old Fashioned
Gas Station on my webpage:

http://brickenplate.topcities.com/gs1.html

Thanks for taking a look.  Comments are always appreciated :)

I really like the gas station. Great work.
The arches, the telephone pole....fantastic.

Jonathan