 Town / 3886
    Re: Apparatus Pics from Brickshelf —Aaron Coghill
   (...) Thanks Chris for the kind words.Yes most of the aerials were based on Australian units. When one lives in a country ideas around you are easier to replicate. Are you also in Aust? Mr Lopes if you would like i can take a few pics of the tower (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Apparatus Pics from Brickshelf —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) yeah, I'd like that. I am interested in the tilt mechanism on the bucket as well. thanks in advance. Jonathan (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.town)