 Town / 3874
  Re: Bricksburg Hotel

Jason Spears wrote in message ... (...) Bricksburg (...) largest (...) I like it Jason, especially the tunnel entrance, the blue pillars up the sides which stick out, and the angled flags. It seems a bit low on windows for a hotel, though. Normally (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

  Re: Bricksburg Hotel

(...) Thanks. (...) Well, that is very true. It would benefit from more windows. But alas with Christmas coming up, and saving for my wedding in April, money is tight, so I can't get any more of those 1x2x2 windows. (Just for now, later though... :) (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)