 Town / 384
  January 2000 Catalog...

Today, I recieved my January 2000 Lego Shop-at-Home Catalog. It seems kind of early, and the catalog is loaded with all the new 2000 sets. There are also a few sets in here that are going to seel out quickly, such as a small Pirate set and what (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.town)

  Re: January 2000 Catalog...

(...) Yeah, these aren't the only sets that have gone up; Train accesories have gone up, and some belville sets too. The new sets also seem much more costly on price per piece value. -Shiri (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.town)