 Town / 3752
  A little strange about the Alpha Team Recall.

Last I heard, the Ogel Control Center was recalled. But I go to my local TRU and there they are. Then this weekend I get a TRU catalog in the newspaper and the OCC is featured as on sale right there in the book. Is there something I don't know about (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: A little strange about the Alpha Team Recall.

(...) The weekend after I heard about the recall, I went looking for set #6776 and was not able to find it at any of the following: Wal-Mart, Toys-R-Us, K-Mart, or Target. I happened to venture into a Zany Brainy and they had nearly 50. I couldn't (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.town)