 Town / 375
Re: Arctic Bonus Set 6569
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 14:18:11 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Dave Schuler wrote:

  I'd like to shoot South Park out of a canon.

That's the canonical cannon joke, so don't anyone else tell it here
please.

  I know, and I apologize.  Just a gut anti-South Park reaction.

As to liking disliking South Park, I'm too old or too smart to like it,
not sure which. I just think calling the parka guy Kenny is funny. I
don't see that as inconsistent with disliking the show.

  I guess I'm just leery of naming any part of my Lego collection after any
part of the show.  I suppose if The Will of the People christens it "Kenny" I
can't really complain--I just won't name *my* parka guys that.

     Dave!