 Town / 3699
    Re: New MOC's: Building & NYPD/FDNY vehicles —Sean Kenney
   Johnathan: Very nice stuff. A funny story: I saw your pictures on Brickshelf before I read this post, and I said "Hey, 14th street... I work on 13th street. I wonder if that building is near my office?" I'd forgotten about it until lunchtime when I (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

        Re: New MOC's: Building & NYPD/FDNY vehicles —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) That is funny. Thanks for the compliments. I am going to attempt the rounded building on 14th & sixth in the near future. (it has an Urban Outfitters on the ground floor). thanks for looking & posting. Jonathan (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)