 Town / 3650
  Re: City Block diorama

In lugnet.town, Kevin Wilson writes: <snip> Like everyone else I am squinting to see more details, etc. but what I can see drives home a great point. It is possible to cram a LOT into a relatively small space. These rock! VERY nice. Bigger isn't (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: City Block diorama

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) Thanks Larry! Because Brickshelf sorts things alphabetically, the pictures are in a non-logical order. I think the best three for the buildings along the main street are these, near the end: (URL) who (...) (23 years ago, 6-Oct-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch)