 Town / 3618
    Re: A past Lego continent? —Chris Fortier
   Dave- If you need a map of North America or other continents (I beleive I have found others in Asia, Europe, and Australia) I will be glad to get you one, I have plenty here that are good for drawing. Thanks- Chris Fortier www.chrisfortier.com (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: A past Lego continent? —Dave Amos
   Chris, Thanks for the offer, but I think that I will be creating my own map. Ive laid out my tentitive plans for the city map idea at (URL) . I will be accepting information soon! -Dave www.protonmusic.com (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.town)