 Town / 3618
Re: A past Lego continent?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 13:14:32 GMT

Dave-
If you need a map of North America or other continents (I beleive I have
found others in Asia, Europe, and Australia) I will be glad to get you one,
I have plenty here that are good for drawing.
Thanks-
Chris Fortier
www.chrisfortier.com

In lugnet.town, Erin Windross writes:
Hi Dave,

I did create that map, however several weeks later I fell into my dark ages
(and still am in my dark ages). I wasn't able to keep the site up, and now I
think that Homestead has deleted it. However, if anyone else wants to take
up this idea of a Lego continent with Lego Cities on it they are welcome to.
I"m sorry that the site is down, but maybe someday I will put it back up.

--
Erin

In lugnet.town, Dave Amos writes:
Over a year ago, Erin Windross posted in lugnet.general that he had created
some sort of a Lego continent with lots of Lego cities in it.  I think it
was a cool idea, but does anyone have any more info?  The link to the page
is broken, so Im kind of in the dark here.  Thanks.

-Dave
www.protonmusic.com
www.bricktannia.com