 Town / 3612
    A past Lego continent? —Dave Amos
   Over a year ago, Erin Windross posted in lugnet.general that he had created some sort of a Lego continent with lots of Lego cities in it. I think it was a cool idea, but does anyone have any more info? The link to the page is broken, so Im kind of (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: A past Lego continent? —Erin Windross
   Hi Dave, I did create that map, however several weeks later I fell into my dark ages (and still am in my dark ages). I wasn't able to keep the site up, and now I think that Homestead has deleted it. However, if anyone else wants to take up this idea (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: A past Lego continent? —Chris Fortier
     Dave- If you need a map of North America or other continents (I beleive I have found others in Asia, Europe, and Australia) I will be glad to get you one, I have plenty here that are good for drawing. Thanks- Chris Fortier www.chrisfortier.com (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.town)

         Re: A past Lego continent? —Dave Amos
     Chris, Thanks for the offer, but I think that I will be creating my own map. Ive laid out my tentitive plans for the city map idea at (URL) . I will be accepting information soon! -Dave www.protonmusic.com (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: A past Lego continent? —Dave Amos
   Eric, Yes, I would be interested in keeping up the map, on my site. Do you still have the information? I could create a new map, too. It would be cool to get as many cities involved as possible, and keep the maps topography and geography in sync (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.town)