 Town / 3529
  Re: Baseplate Stripe Color Match

(...) I only used soap and water. Apparently, the soap was strong enough to remove parts of the stripe (and/or the cloth I used was too rough.) Does Goo Gone affect the paint at all? Erik (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Baseplate Stripe Color Match

(...) well, it will affect WET paint, but other then that, no. I've used it many times, its also great for getting stickers off the bricks with out leaving a mark. You should be able to find it at Wal*mart, or even craft stores... Josh (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.town)