 Town / 3529
Re: Baseplate Stripe Color Match
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 2 Sep 2001 00:43:02 GMT

Josh Baakko <shi_web@hotmail.com> wrote:

In lugnet.town, Erik L. Knopp writes:
Does anyone know of a paint brand/color (or formula) that matches the
green used for the stripes on the grey baseplates? (I discovered the
wrong way to clean baseplates, and need to restore the stripes on one.)

Thanks,

Erik

lol, what'd you do, paint remover!?  I find Goo Gone to work good on
cleaning.  well, i'm sorry i've never tested the green, i'd tryed the grey
once, but never really got it.
Josh

I only used soap and water. Apparently, the soap was strong enough to
remove parts of the stripe (and/or the cloth I used was too rough.) Does
Goo Gone affect the paint at all?

Erik
--
Erik L. Knopp