 Town / 3525
Re: What happened to Sanjay D'Souza and his Millenium City???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 15:26:30 GMT

In lugnet.town, Sanjay D'Souza writes:
Ummm......last time I checked I was still in one piece.  I've responded
privately to Brendan but incase anyone out there is interested,  (and I've
worked out that there are two of you) Millennium City is still in the works • but
has moved down the list of priorities at the moment.

It looks like this has disappeared. Does anyone know if Sanjay is still around?

Frank