 Town / 3517
  Re: Hey! That's my town :-)

That's a really nice town you've got there.. I especially like the 'castley' part, the church, the CN-ish tower, the log cabin, the greenhouse, the city hall (?), and the power station at the foot of the dam. Any idea how many pieces are involved? (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Hey! That's my town :-)

(...) I estimate about 120 000+ pieces and 2000+ minifigs are in it. KZ MonLUG #3 (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.town)