 Town / 3515
3514  |  3516
Subject:
Where do you get Intersection and T road plates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 06:22:18 GMT

From most of the displays on Brickshelf I've noticed that a lot of people
have T and Intersection road plates.. I'm just wondering cause it seems TRU
is the only store in the Vancouver Area that stocks and road plates
whatsoever.. However of the 5/6 TRUs that I've visited in the Vancouvr Area
all of them just had straight or curved plates. Do you all order them or
does TRU stock up on them only at certain times of the year?