 Town / 3506
3505  |  3507
Subject:
New Pics for Sliding door MOC.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2001 23:29:54 GMT

Bill Ward <bill@wards.net> wrote in message news:GILBB3.788@lugnet.com...

I can't really see any detail; the pictures are very dark.  Could you • build one
in lighter colors or post a CAD file?

I have edited the pics.
You can now see everything a lot clearer (including my daughters finger
marks on the scanner).

PLMKWYT

Carl
--