 Town / 3481
Re: Sliding door MOC & turntables.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 11:44:57 GMT

Hey thats cool, I never would have thought it possible.

Gary

Carl Watson <cbccwats@pop.ihug.com.au> wrote in message
Here is a MOC I created of an accordian style sliding door.
If I had more pieces (for the turntable) I could have made it longer.

One of the biggest challenges was building a 1x1 turntable.
It was built using:
Technic Pin Joiner (tan) • http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=75535
Technic 1/2 pin http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=4274
On top of the pin is a Plate 1 x 2 with Door Rail
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=32028

This allows the individual panes of the door to turn & compact.

Does anyone have any other ideas for a 1x1 turntable that doesn't take up • as
much space verticaly?

Carl
--
Member #1165