 Town / 3497
Re: Brunswick Fire Department pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 01:35:44 GMT

In lugnet.town, Aaron Coghill writes:
Sounds good Ben,
I'm in the process of reorganizing my fire department at the moment (thank
goodness for the hand of god). I liked the look of your earlier posts to
brickshelf, and look forward to seeing your station and new units.
I have half finished my department headquarters, (most of my time went to
the website and new units).
Keep up the good work
--
Aaron Coghill
Lugnet #676; BUGS member;

Should be good...actually I got a working model of the "hirise unit"
and it will be posted real shortly along with others...
I am soo jealous that you finished up your headquarters....I think I will
need to buy another garage door pack or buy a set of loose bits off E-bay just
to finish off my headquarters.

Hmmm....sorry for not yet posting pictures yet...a tad bit lazy.

Benjamin Medinets