 Town / 3494
Re: Brunswick Fire Department pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 04:16:21 GMT

Sounds good Ben,
I'm in the process of reorganizing my fire department at the moment (thank
goodness for the hand of god). I liked the look of your earlier posts to
brickshelf, and look forward to seeing your station and new units.
I have half finished my department headquarters, (most of my time went to
the website and new units).
Keep up the good work
--
Aaron Coghill
Lugnet #676; BUGS member;

"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@excite.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.town, Benjamin Medinets writes:

Hello, this is my first time posting pictures on Brickshelf....
I have taken some pictures (using my vision command camera) of
a fire station I built (my own creation), and 2 apparatus.

There is a tower unit, and a hazmat unit, both are my own design.

Here is the link to pictures on Brickshelf:

If you want captions for the pictures go here:

http://www.lugnet.com/~817/firemain

Let me know what you think.  Other pictures of stations, a couple more of
my own design, others designed by Lego Group itself.  As well, more • pictures
of apparatus will also be posted on Brickshelf, most of my own design, a
couple others designed by Lego Group.

Just adding that a new Station House was built this weekend, and • additional
pics will be taken and uploaded to Brickshelf.  That means that an entire
battalion is ready.

Working on my High-Rise Unit.  It encompases The Super Pumping System and
a Multi-function Platform.  Have a minor upgrade to do to it, and it • should
be ready for display.

The Central Command Headquarters is my next major project...it will need
be large (AND high enough) to encompass the Hi-Rise Unit.  Besides, the
hi-rise unit, it will have 2 SPS satelite pumpers, a mini-pumper, the
battalion chief, and the Fire Chief.

I don't know the actual completion date...it will be before October 1st.
It will be started only after the Hi-Rise Unit is finalized.

Benjamin Medinets