 Town / 3457
    LEGO Studios —Ben Nagel
   Does Anyone have LEGO studios? I want to know if it is worth the money.Thanx. Ben Nagel (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: LEGO Studios —Jason Rowoldt
     Yes, I have it. What you get that's cool: * Some unique minifigs, but I think most of them are now available in other, smaller, less expensive Studios sets. * Two decent backdrops, but these you can make yourself. * A camera that actually has LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: LEGO Studios —Dan Simonson
   "Ben" <nageltheben@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GHs4IG.90s@lugnet.com... (...) Wouldn't this go under cinema? -- Chef/Dan/Bubba Bear ICQ:84584424 AIM: DaGlassAWasta (URL) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.animation)