 Town / 3454
Re: Fast food restaurants and Oscar Mayer Wienermobile
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 18:17:55 GMT

In lugnet.town, Russell Clark writes:

So, are you going to create instructions for the Weinermobile??

I wasn't planning on it... when it comes down to spending time building or
spending time working on the computer making instructions or LDraw models,
I'd rather build!  The building of it is pretty straightforward... Steve
Ringe took some more detailed photos with his digital camera, and they're at

It shouldn't be too hard to build a model based on these.  The hot dog shape
on the tail end isn't quite right... eventually I'll redo that.  And get a
few more orange plates to fix the bottoms of the doors.

Peter