 Town / 3449
Re: Fast food restaurants and Oscar Mayer Wienermobile
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 07:24:26 GMT

In lugnet.town, Peter Guenther writes:
When my McDonald's appeared in photos of MichLUG's GATS appearance in
January, it got a favorable response.  I finally have more photos including
interior photos, along with a Pizza Hut, KFC, and Taco Bell (the former 2 of
which also have interiors), along with an Oscar Mayer wienermobile--all of
which appeared at our July GATS show.  For those who missed those photos or
wanted a closer look, here you go.

LMKWYT!
Peter

So, are you going to create instructions for the Weinermobile??

Russell