 Town / 3435
    Re: A cool Victorian House by Susan Michon —Dave Johann
   Aha! I wondered who built that! I loved it when I saw it yesterday. It has many nice touches on it that the picture just doesn't show off. I hope Susan is willing to post about this one... (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: A cool Victorian House by Susan Michon —Sarah Mather
   What a nice building! I hope she continues creating and posts them for us to see. I love the tower and how she did the roof. I never thought plates would look right for a roof, but I was wrong, they look very nice. I will have to try my hand using (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.town)