 Town / 3420
Re: humble beginings of a large Amoco Gas station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 14:55:13 GMT

In lugnet.town, Scott Sanburn writes:
Lindsay & All,

Here are the pictures:

Wow!  Excellent work!  I think you should go to Michigan
and get this into a setup with Scott Sanburn's awesome Shell
station--I can see these two on opposing corners, duking it
out for business...;)  Nice to know there's competition
in the lucrative filling station market!

Indeed. You gotta watch out for those Amoco / BP (My dad always called it
Bachelor Provisions) bums. Not even a car wash, huh! ; ) Competition is
always a good thing, especially in the gas station market, a lot of $$ there.

I had a Holiday Station in mind too, but no car was there eather.  But what
if minifigs can get their car fixed there?  Don't worry about that though,
couldn't fit the garage in the small area, think about the 8 pumps there
allready!  I'm just hoping one of my minifigs doesn't for get how to turn,
that ice box would end up in the bathroom!

However, Scott's station has a stormtrooper near the ice
machine, which gives him the military advantage...)

Ha, my sotrmtrooper already took all those soldiers out, did you see them
lying there? Ha! Plus the fact I have  awhole division of Futuron troops
hiding in the Church, ready to pounce! ; )

Yeah, but i though my cat got at the soldiers :-)  I'll look out for the
Futuron troops.
Josh

Man, am I silly tonight! I still ant to build a Meijer, though. At least a
Coffee Beanery! We shall see. : )

Scott S.