 Town / 3410
Re: humble beginings of a large Amoco Gas station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 01:28:24 GMT

In lugnet.town, Josh Baakko writes:
Here are 5 preview shots of my large (17 inch X 30 inch base size) Amoco Gas
station.  Not much to talk about yet, skip to bottom for the pictures if you
don't want to read:
<snipped>
Here are the pictures:

   Wow!  Excellent work!  I think you should go to Michigan
   and get this into a setup with Scott Sanburn's awesome Shell
   station--I can see these two on opposing corners, duking it
   out for business...;)  Nice to know there's competition
   in the lucrative filling station market!

   (However, Scott's station has a stormtrooper near the ice
   machine, which gives him the military advantage...)

   best

   LFB