 Town / 3383
    Pier Police cars needed —Joe Franco
   hi, i am in need of about 5 police cars from the Pier Police set. they need to be complete. i also need at least 20 of the 1X1 white pieces with the double lugs on each side like in my NYPD highway patrol car's highrise lightbar. i also need at (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Pier Police cars needed —Tim Tosino
   (...) Why Pier Police cars? My fleet of police cars includes 3 updated versions of 6623 (with updated front grilles, and better wheels) and one smaller car comparable to the pier police ones. Frankly I've always thought the pier police one is too (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.town)