 Town / 3384
Re: Pier Police cars needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 07:10:52 GMT

In lugnet.town, Joe Franco writes:
hi, i am in need of about 5 police cars from the Pier Police set. they need
to be complete. i also need at least 20 of the 1X1 white pieces with the
double lugs on each side like in my NYPD highway patrol car's highrise
lightbar. i also need at least 20-30 1X1 square and round clear lights, with
a mixture of red, blue, clear, yellow, and green. i need both types of
square lights, with the flat top and with the lug. thanks! joe

www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=5880 for town w/police car

www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=5879 for my train MOC

Why Pier Police cars? My fleet of police cars includes 3 updated versions of
6623 (with updated front grilles, and better wheels) and one smaller car
comparable to the pier police ones. Frankly I've always thought the pier
police one is too puny to be involved in any pursuit, and would probably be
left in the dust if it was chasing anything other than a Toyota Trecel :)
That gives me an idea to try to model the early 90's Blue and White RCMP
Ford Crown Victorias :)