 Town / 3378
Re: where is 2234???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 13:53:07 GMT

In lugnet.town, Benjamin Medinets writes:
I seen the July/August (Lego Mania) magazine last night (a friend had
it)....and it had the 2234 police chase in it for a 10.00 catalogue special...
well it turns out I phoned Lego Shop @ Home because it said on-line:
"not available" ... the kind and curteous lady at Lego Shop @ Home
(customer service) said the set was "permanently out-of-stock" and they
were substituting a power pit-stop instead....

I just heard from LEGO Customer Service that they sent me a refund check.
That's much better, now I can go to the Zellers sale!