 Town / 3345
  Re: Factory Pictures Finally

(...) I never meant to insult you, Jason but it is the truth but since I do not know how to get a map of the entire high school on that computer site, you would know what I mean so do not take my words as an insult. Maybe I can take some pictures of (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Factory Pictures Finally

(...) Jesse, I didn't take your first post as an insult. Although with this new post of yours I am reconsidering that. Actually I am having a little trouble understanding what you are saying but if I am correct, you are telling me that my factory (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.town)