 Town / 3345
Re: Factory Pictures Finally
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 17:25:59 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jesse Alan Long writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Jason Spears writes:
Well I know I said I would have pictures yesterday morning, but alas it was not
to be. Although I pushed the button the digital camera many a time and sounds
came forth no pictures were stored.  Stupid Camera.  Well I carefully coxed it
thru last night and got some.  So without further adu I present the outside of
my GoKart factory:

I plan on finishing the inside detail next week after the show.  I know the
detail on the inside won't be seen, so it seemed silly to get into a tizzy
trying to get it done in time.  Plus once it's setup, I think a lot of the
details will be kinda fragile.

Well Anyhow, LMKWYT,
Jason
I am sorry, Jason, but that appears to be the gymnasium of my old high
school.  I am serious, the gymnasium looks like that building, except that
it is all brown and dark red.

Jesse Long

PS Amy your Monorail stop and Arboretum look great.  Let me guess your main
church doesn't use a lot of white, so you have white bricks coming out of your
ears.  Well anyhow, I look forward to seeing them later today.

I never meant to insult you, Jason but it is the truth but since I do not
know how to get a map of the entire high school on that computer site, you
would know what I mean so do not take my words as an insult.  Maybe I can
take some pictures of factories so that you could make LEGO Town buildings
for them.  I will try to find the computer site for Aqua Glass, a large
fiberglass plant in the county west of this county, so that I can possibly
obtain a picture for your factory.

Jesse Long