 Town / 3330
3329  |  3331
Subject:
Brickington Online is online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 00:36:19 GMT

Hi all,
Just thought that I would post a quick message to say that my lego town,
Brickington, is online and can be accessed at
http://walt.dynodns.net/brickington
Feel free to have a look around and let me know what you thing. My town is
still very much under construction, but I think I hid that well in the pictures.

Cheers,
David