 Town / 3329
Re: Law Office
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 00:21:47 GMT

In lugnet.town, Tim Strutt writes:
In lugnet.town, Greg Howell writes:
Hi all

This is just a little law office i build. The people in question are:
Adrian Tomaska, Jacob Bushman, and Phil Gruberman.

Enjoy!

GREG~ Building a better town through legalese

A quick search of the news archives revealed Greg's Brickshelf URL and
following it brought me to this directory of Law Office pictures:
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)
ParLUGment #2

Thanks Tim,

I'm a total doofus. Of course, I build a law office, which is just silly.
There is no crime in Legoland.

GREG~ (who should reread his posts and therefore not be so absent mindededed.)