 Town / 3288
Re: The end came quickly...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 21:55:33 GMT

Chuck Rex wrote in message ...

The End came quickly for my Lego town. A meteorite crashed into the middle
of the city, and out of it came alien mutant fire-breathing space • dinosaurs.
They hunted down and ate the citizens, smashed down all the buildings, tore
up the infrastructure, and stacked everything in clear plastic tubs. Sad,
really. But tidy.

LOL! Especially the dino sticking its head into McDonalds!

They sound like very tidy dinos. If you sent them over here and I fed them
on Timmies, do you think they would sort my Lego for me?

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
eBay Lego auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/