 Town / 3281
    Just got set 1775 —David Lairson
   I just recived in the mail yesterday set 1775. It was great since I ordered it on Friday. Anyway just a few things that I noticed. The box that it came in was labeled as LDMI Inc. instead of the Shop At Home label that I have gotten in the past. The (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Just got set 1775 —Josh Baakko
   (...) <snip> The LDMI Inc. has been on boxes for a while I got it almost a year ago. Josh (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.town)