 Town / 3281
3280  |  3282
Subject:
Just got set 1775
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 12:33:37 GMT

I just recived in the mail yesterday set 1775. It was great since I ordered
it on Friday. Anyway just a few things that I noticed. The box that it came
in was labeled as LDMI Inc. instead of the Shop At Home label that I have
gotten in the past. The set is very enjoyable, my one complaint was that the
roof sections were not formed correctly. They had dimples in them. Inside
the box were flyers for sets that were "comming in 1994!"... Makes me wish
that I had bought some of them... I guess that means these were old sets
found in a warehouse or something. Not that I'm complaining, I hope they
find more older sets in some warehouse!

Cheers,
David