 Town / 316
Re: Millennium City - Millennium Airport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 06:28:33 GMT

I've deleted previous images posted on the webpage.  All 450 images I took of the
city were of 1536x1024 resolution that were scaled down to 500x330 for the teaser
images.

The first pages of the site will be posted by Thursday.   I'll gradually build
the website from there.

Sanjay

Ben Roller wrote:

The final teaser image has gone up at the Millennium City homepage at
http://homepage.ihug.co.nz/~jsds

I, and others I'm sure, missed one or two of these teaser images.  Any chance
you'll put a link to the others back on the page?

Runway One which is 6 Cylostuds (1) in length.
  Wow that's big!

the creation of a LEGO city measuring 112.5 sq ft.
   When do you think the final images will be posted?

Anxiously waiting,
Ben Roller