 Town / 3119
Re: Just curious..............
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 22:43:59 GMT

In lugnet.town, Josh Baakko writes:
In lugnet.town, Mark Sandlin writes:
Robbie Anderson at B50twice@aol.com wrote:

Hey all. I was wanting to know, has anyone in here on LUGNET ever tried to
make an HU-16 Albatross or a C-47 Skytrain out of Legos? I'm about to build
one or the other, but after I can get the parts :-) If anyone has, please
E-mail me pics of it and comments on how it was and how you built it.
Whoever does, thanks.

Personally, I think the C-47 is kind of boring, but it would be pretty cool
to see an HU-16. It's similar to the old Boeing 314 Clipper, which is one of
my all-time favorite aircraft.

Maybe I'll take a whack at it one o' these days :^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head

How about a SkyCrane, or a UH-1 Huey?  Maybe an AH-1 Cobra, or a KIOWA , or
even a BlackHawk, or SeaHawk (US coast guard uses that too)?

I'll stop for now...
Josh

Where'd the helicopters come from? Oh wait Sikorsky, who started building
big amphibians, which directly competed with Boeings Clippers...Ah I see!
Ain't it cool how things are all connected?
As for me, I have this huge engineering bluepring of the Sikorsky S-39 on my
wall. I should build that, it is perhaps my all time mostest favorite plane!

GREG~

I...I always wanted to be a, A LUMBERJACK!