 Town / 3118
Re: Just curious..............
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 01:23:51 GMT

In lugnet.town, Mark Sandlin writes:
Robbie Anderson at B50twice@aol.com wrote:

Hey all. I was wanting to know, has anyone in here on LUGNET ever tried to
make an HU-16 Albatross or a C-47 Skytrain out of Legos? I'm about to build
one or the other, but after I can get the parts :-) If anyone has, please
E-mail me pics of it and comments on how it was and how you built it.
Whoever does, thanks.

Personally, I think the C-47 is kind of boring, but it would be pretty cool
to see an HU-16. It's similar to the old Boeing 314 Clipper, which is one of
my all-time favorite aircraft.

Maybe I'll take a whack at it one o' these days :^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head

How about a SkyCrane, or a UH-1 Huey?  Maybe an AH-1 Cobra, or a KIOWA , or
even a BlackHawk, or SeaHawk (US coast guard uses that too)?

I'll stop for now...
Josh