 Town / 3107
Re: Minifig Scale Train Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 01:55:55 GMT

In lugnet.town, Christopher Tracey writes:
Here's a little idea I had when I woke up this morning.  Now all I have
to do is build a basement for it. :)

http://www.lugnet.com/town/~163/ideas/trainlayout/

-chris

Aw man, now my minifigs want one too...  Guess my hobby store in town will
have to pick up the pace and get supplies for trains, and not only those
little planes!  I know the owner of the hobby store will want one too, but
he's only got an apartment, now what?
Josh