 Town / 3103
Re: Minifig Scale Train Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 20:29:24 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.town, Christopher Tracey writes:
Here's a little idea I had when I woke up this morning.  Now all I have
to do is build a basement for it. :)

http://www.lugnet.com/town/~163/ideas/trainlayout/

That is SO cute!!! Just what every large minifig house needs.

I've spent a little while today pondering minifig coffee table layouts.
I don't think the resolution of lego would allow it though.

I wonder if
using the 2x2/1x4 plate hinges to do curves would work out (put some tiles
under strategic areas to allow bending?

Good idea.  I'll look into it.

Thanks for sharing that! I agree with Suz, the arched bridge is especially
nifty.

Thanks!

-chris