 Town / 3076
  Townsfolk

As I was wondering through my local Target a few days ago, musing on the poor state of affairs Lego has recently gone through, I also noticed something rather saddening: Lego faces have become rather mean spirited. I recall a time when even the (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Townsfolk

(...) Not nuts at all...in fact, this came up just the other day. See: (URL) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Townsfolk

(...) WE ARE ALL a little nuts, and yes, the faces are less of a happy appearance. Little yellow happy people, occasionally trying to maim/kill/imprison one another, but always smiling was part of the charm that brought me back to LEGO as an adult. (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.town)