 Town / 3046
Re: Lego Theatre Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 19:30:45 GMT

I thought picture one was "The Phantom of the Opera"

Chuck Rex <chuckrex@yahoo.com> schreef in berichtnieuws
GDC8KM.tB@lugnet.com...
You are very close - 5 out of 7. I might have to re-shoot 7, but I do • think
it is recognizable. But since no one else has guessed, you are very close • to
seeing the Matthew A. Gerber Center for the Performing Arts.

In lugnet.town, Matthew Gerber writes:
OK...here goes:

1) The Odd Couple
2) Romeo and Juliet