 Town / 3044
Re: Lego Theatre Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2001 12:36:22 GMT

In lugnet.town, Benjamin Medinets writes:
In lugnet.town, Matthew Gerber writes:
OK...here goes:

1) The Odd Couple
2) Romeo and Juliet
3) A Chorus Line
4) MacBeth
5) Hamlet
6) The Man of La Mancha
7) Mdme. Butterfly

Had to get the wife's help to finish guessing! How'd I do?

Matt

I like your first 6 choices...with maybe Death of a Salesman in number 7;
another choice for number 6 could be Merchant of Venice

Benjamin Medinets

...ohh I nearly forgot....

while I agree with number 4 could possibly be McBeth...another option
could be Richard I or II ....???

Benjamin Medinets