 Town / 2949
Re: Need advice on building a town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 01:11:58 GMT

In lugnet.town, Derek Kwong writes:
I have always been more of a collector and have only built stand-alone sets.
I am looking to build a whole town/city with cities, trains, harbour and
airport, and would like to seek some advice on the following:
(1) what should be involved in the planning process? eg. sketches, CAD etc...

What ever you need to help you along works, personaly i can do it all in my
head, but my best friend naads to build & test.

(2) do most people use used sets or new sets.  I must say using new sets
must be awefully expensive, though collecting all the used nad rare is not
cheap anyway.

Again i'd say what ever works, or you could use MOC's, like Brad Hamilton
(I'm sure he'll post a reply to this), or like alot of the LTC's use.  I've
got a collection of both, but my MOC collection is going up (literaly).
Josh