 Town / 2900
  WOHO, 6671!

I recently purchased 4 of the 1x2x2 panels needed for set #6671, so i decided to build it, and i'm a few parts short right now. All i need is a 4x4 yellow plate, 2 of the 1x4 plates that are hinged, and the 2 signs ( got them somewhere here). Do you (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: WOHO, 6671!

(...) Good luck Josh.... Fortunately for me...I saw the set by chance in a little shop in the nearest biggest city to me (Toronto) and was lucky enough to buy it. Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 13-Apr-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: WOHO, 6671!

(...) I'm thinking i should build and sell. Josh (23 years ago, 13-Apr-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: WOHO, 6671!

(...) I managed to get one of those a while back in a LUGNET auction. One of the ones where I actually got what I paid for. (still a little sore over that whole Dave McWilliams thing) Anyways, that aside, I doubt you would get as much for the set as (...) (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.town)